Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Water Recipes


  • You're not going to believe this.  And I swear to you, it's absolutely amazing.


http://elburrito.com/products/organic-soyrizo/

  • I have been sleeping incredibly well, without the use of pharmaceuticals.  It could be that during the summer I work later and my commute is longer.  Regardless, what I have been doing is forcing myself to stay awake, even if I am beyond tired.  I push it till I can't stay up any longer.  If given the chance to sleep in, if I do not need an alarm clock to wake me, I have been getting eight to ten hours a night.  I'm talking full REM here, dreaming, through the night, and waking up feeling very well rested.  I would love to go an entire month without needing or relying on Ambien.  I am strongly considering weening myself off of the anti-depressant, with assistance from my Organic Herbalist of course.
  • I have been experimenting with various water recipes.  WHAT?!?!  I thought for water you simply need some hydrogen, oxygen, and some sort of bond between them.  After some internet research, I have discovered that you can fuse natural ingredients with your water for flavor and to add some incredible nutrients.  Here are some photos from today's batch, which includes: grapefruit, cucumber, fresh ginger, sage, and whole cloves.  By the way, that's my Bodum tea maker.


No comments:

Post a Comment