Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Guess What Day It Was (6/4/14)


  • My AMPPW (morning post pee weight) was 128.2.  I'm at day 2 of my menstrual cycle.  Last month it arrived about 2 weeks late.  Yesterday it arrived about six days early.  Well, that's according to my software, not biology.  As far as my body is concerned, it arrives when it wants to.
  • As a result, I think, I had a rough time getting moving this morning.  I slept until nearly 11am.  Take that Ambien.  This may also explain why I've had such a tough time sleeping this past week.  OR what if nothing explains why I had a tough time sleeping this past week, huh?
  • Yesterday I took a 1.86 mile walk, followed by a 1.68 mile walk.  I didn't have my Nike+ going.   I didn't track my walk as it was happening.  And I wasn't listening to any of my perfectly curated  play lists.  Shocking.  I was simply living a healthy lifestyle.  Here's something very interesting about those numbers: I was born in 68, and graduated high school in 86.
  • And, while we're on the subject, I did a 5K this past Sunday in Madison, New Jersey for a fantastic organization called Good Grief.  I walked 1.5 miles from the train to the race, and then completed the course in 41:46.  In neither case did I set my Nike+, therefore, is not accounted for in my software stats.  Good G-D, how can I live with myself.  And I call myself a vegan endurance athlete.  Shhesh.
  • My new favorite place.  Westerly Natural Market.  More like an old friend I recently got reacquainted with.  Ten times better than Whole Foods, located just a few blocks away.

911 8th Avenue
corner of W. 54th
http://www.good-grief.org


No comments:

Post a Comment