Friday, June 6, 2014

Old Thinking


  • OLD THINKING:
  1. Receive distressing call about apartment
  2. Crawl back into bed
  3. Take Klonopin
  4. Force myself to go run
  5. Call super.
  • NEW, RECLAIMED, SIGNIFICANTLY MORE CLEAR ACTION PATH, or . . . what I actually did this morning:
  1. Receive unpleasant call about apartment
  2. Call Super
  3. Go out and have a kick ass run.
The old thinking was fortified and encouraged the day I became a young widow.  Forget the prescriptions.  I would have done much better if they had just given me a puppy and a bag of weed.  Excuse me.  I meant to say medicinal marijuana.

Well, if the above can change . . . lemme just rock on here with the cleansing ritual.

=====

Now, how about this fine start to a smoothie

Now I'm speaking for the Baby Kale.  Gotham Greens that is.
http://gothamgreens.com






No comments:

Post a Comment