Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Guess What Day It Is (6/18)




  • Okay, this is the last time I'm going to ask you to guess what day it is.  I work a theater schedule. There is no hump to my week.  On Wednesdays, my week is first getting started.
  • My AMPPW (morning post pee weight) was 128.6, which my friends, is simply a number.  I think I have proven that it truly is what is inside that counts.  I can tell you that my clothes are dripping off of me.  My pants are crawling below my belts.  That is not why I'm doing all of this, but it sure is a lovely perk.  What is becoming abundantly clear is that I have achieved excellent weight maintenance.
  •  And yes . . . that is a real bra instead of a sports bra.  I really don't see the difference between the two.  All around, I am a full coverage girl. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment