Friday, June 20, 2014

I Am a Runner

• According to my Endomondo, I have run a total of 263 miles.  That places me very close to Aquia Harbor, Virginia.



• Speaking of Endomondo, I have made a few changes: "5K Training" is now listed as "Daily Work Out", and I am changing what I do . . . what they call "fitness walking" and what I call "power walking" to "running."  There, I've done it.  I am a runner.

• Speaking of being a runner, I am currently reading "Running for Mortals" by John Bingham.  It is absolutely excellent so far, and is a must for anyone thinking about going couch to 5K.  It is making me feel really good about the work I've done so far, and proceeding on.  If you read it, you'll know why I no longer feel as if I have to hide behind oh I'm not really a runner, I'm a power walker.









No comments:

Post a Comment