Sunday, August 3, 2014

Vegan Preparedness


  • My schedule, which has been bumper to bumper, has really challenged my vegan preparedness. I'm not going to lie. There has been a lot of take out, and too many trips to Whole Foods, Lifethyme and the Westerly. Trust me, I love all three places, and I encourage you to check each of them out. Living on gab and go food is a bad habit, and can not sustain active living.
  • Now, I ran 8.4 miles this week in four days. I would have preferred to run more. I am, however, in rehearsal for a musical. I have had dance practice twice this week, as well as, learning the dances at home. My body has been in constant motion, and I can totally feel it. I have decided not to chart this time as cross training, nor log it into my Endomondo.
  • I was able to cook today. I had roasted the whole eggplant a few days ago.
I oven roasted potatoes in vegetable broth,
added eggplant and grape tomatoes,


And roasted for a little while longer with a little more broth.

======================================


How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. 
-Anne Frank

. . . or yourself.
-Karen's after thought

No comments:

Post a Comment