Saturday, August 9, 2014

Dietary Accidents

During the past two weeks, I have had a few dietary accidents:
  • Honey--In the sandwich bread I was served at rehearsal, which was labeled "vegan"
  • Butter milk powder--In potato chips, which were labeled "Kettle Style Avocado Oil Potato Chips."  I ate half the bag, and then read the ingredients.  I tossed the rest
  • Cheese--on a sandwich at rehearsal which was labeled "vegan."  I was half way through my half before I realized.  I tossed the rest.
In all three cases, I should have known.  I should have paid better attention.

BUT FUCK IT.

It's all okay.  Nothing terrible will happen to me as a result.  I am still totally plant powered.

===============

Okay.  More importantly, here is my meditation for today:

Breathing is life.  My mind and body are disciplined.  My life is rhythmic, and my energy flows freely.  I focus on my breath.  I breathe healthy light and color.  I hear the sound of running water.  I follow the water uphill.  My body is filled with warm and vital light.  What could this gift be?  Is it for me?  I am fully conscious of my body.  I wear a coat of white light.

No comments:

Post a Comment