Wednesday, August 6, 2014

92nd Street Shore


  • Here's the funny thing about running in Bay Ridge.  Heading either up or down Shore Road, you pass a slew of number streets.  Let's say we're running past 88th, 89th, 90th, 91st.  You can see all the way to the next Avenue, which is Colonial.  But then you get to 92nd, which wiggles and turns so much that you can't see where it's going.  That's me.  I am 92nd Street.  I am surrounded by people who have a direction and know where they're going.  My life twists so much that I can't always see round the corner.
  • I do not eat Cliff or Luna bars because they are not vegan.  But I made an incredible discovery today.  Motion Traxx, produced by Cliff, has a series of FREE work out podcasts on iTunes, filled with music of various styles and beats-per-minute.  I downloaded on of them today, and easily bagged out a 30 minute run with it.  Check them out.
http://motiontraxx.com



No comments:

Post a Comment