Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A $5 Run


  • I spent $5.00 today having a package redirected to the UPS Store around the corner so I could go out and run.  It would have been a second delivery attempt, but I just couldn't give up 30 minutes of 2.02 miles for a replacement cell phone, which may or may not have arrived before 3pm.  I have a 5K on Saturday, and I have built for myself a specific training schedule.  






Inhale
Lungs full
Exhale
Lungs empty.


I have the power to control my breathing, and control over my vital life force energy.  I bring more oxygen to my blood and brain.  My mind and body are pure and disciplined.  Every cell in my body benefits from my breath.  All of my organs are properly supplied with oxygen.  My lines of energy are eternal and flow freely.




No comments:

Post a Comment