Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Water Flows

My water flows and vibrates.  I am centered in my own inner space.  My water flows from a higher source.  It refreshes me.  Above me are boulders.  Prisms are in the air.  I am charged.  I drink the water again.  My hands are awakened by something new, flowers of every color.

I am lovingly being taken care of by the universe.  My roots shine bright red.  I have intense creative power within me.  I have pride in my being.  I am whole and complete.  My emotions have power.  I shine brightly alone, in color.  My heart is filled with gratitude for the unconditional love I receive from the universe.  My heart shines bright green.  I have the power of pure thought.  My super consciousness always has and always will guide me.  I feel healed, whole and cleansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment