Friday, August 22, 2014

My Fuel

I interpreted todays shabbat meditation from a lesson by The Meditation Society of Australia.  

http://meditation.org.au/podcast_directory.asp


I gaze gently into the flame.

It is the very basic component of life.  I live in harmony with the flame.  I allow it to keep me warm.  It cleans the slate, and starts anew.  The flame transforms and rejuvenates me, and fuels me to change, evolve and grow.

I see the fire within my heart: my anger, negativity, worries and anxieties.  I purge my mental garbage, which I have allowed to accumulate.  I burn it up, release it, let it go.  I allow it to fuel my determination to change.

I start afresh.  I am determined to not allow my old state of mind to return.  I purify my heart with peace, love and truth.  I rejoice knowing that my possibilities are limitless.

No comments:

Post a Comment