Monday, May 26, 2014

Work Obstacles


  • I had a bit of a rough time out there today.  There's something monumentally huge going on at work, something which directly affects me, and I thought about it the entire time I trained today.  It was emotionally draining.  My left nostril hurt the entire time, and I even felt crappy during my 3/4 mile cool down walk.  I had this strange headache just above my bridge.  I felt better once I walked into the supermarket.  It could have been the air conditioning, the blueberries and bananas which were going into my basket, or the fact that Tribe hummus was on sale.  I'm not really sure.
  • I did a Google image search on "work obstacles" and here are a few which caught my eye:
If only this was truly an option.

  • I know I have mentioned them before, but I have to say it again.  My friends at One Degree make THE BEST bread.  I have their sprouted lentil loaf in my apartment right now.  Chowing with Tribe's Everything hummus is beyond comprehension, and so damn good.
http://www.onedegreeorganics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment