Sunday, May 18, 2014

Tuning Out and In


  • Ever since I returned my cable hardware to Time Warner and quit television, there have been no "To Do" lists here . . . just a whole lot of doing.
  • My Nike+ is strongly suggesting that it's time for a new pair of running shoes.  Even though I just got them in March, I've put over 50 miles on them.  I wonder if they know of an athletic apparel company that could suggest where I might find a new pair.  Hmmmm.  Although I'm fairly certain I'm going with New Balance next.
Karen,

Thank you for contacting New Balance!

New Balance is proud to be the only major company making athletic footwear in the USA. Our commitment to domestic manufacturing allows New Balance to employ 1,300 skilled American workers at our five facilities in Maine and Massachusetts.



  • I turned in my fastest single kilometer while training today.  Whoop whoop.  It's kind of a really nice kick ass thing.  But of course, I observed a ship coming in with at least 20 containers on it.  Why MF, I ask you why?  They're filled with crap.  I just know it.  And the ship just came walking across the waters that got so angry that they tried to eat Brooklyn, twice, in two years.
  • JL, thank you for being such a faithful follower.  I truly hope that nursing school is embracing, encouraging, passing on and celebrating your plant based diet.  The bullet points are for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment