Sunday, May 11, 2014

Cleansing, Racing and Reactivating


  • My cleansing ritual is moving along.  I am writing a fictional story about it as I progress.
  • Yesterday's race rocked and rolled.  There was no electronic mat.  My unofficial time was just over 43 minutes, 43.25 according to my devise, which I did sort of fumbled with after I crossed the finish line.  But the race clock was definitely at 43:0something as I passed it.  The course was nearly the full loop around Prospect Park, which has the potential to chew you up and spit you out for dessert.  But I just straight up felt good, really good.
  • Speaking of devises, I have erased all of my running stats from my iPod.  I am starting from scratch.  I have reactivated the person living inside of it, but now he is a man.  Perhaps he won't black out when I touch his belly button to check on my mid-training progress.  Because, you know, I gotta look good for the fellas.

Check the shirt I had made for the Brooklyn PTA 5K

No comments:

Post a Comment