Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Guess What Day It Is (5/7)


  • My AMPPW (morning post pee weight) was 126.8.  I'm on day two of my menstrual cycle.  I was approximately two weeks late.
  • I straight up voluntarily drank a Monster yesterday.  Like most mass produced energy drinks, Monster contains vitamin B12, which solely comes from animal products.  I knew this going in and I'm not sure why I did it.  I got a third of the way through the can, had a moment of what the hell am I doing to myself, and then tossed the rest.




I promise. . . I am going to let it go.  But I found the below on Apple's web site late last night:

Nike + iPod: Achieving a new workout milestone may cause your iPod nano to unexpectedly reset.

Symptoms

If you have Spoken Feedback enabled on your iPod nano (4th generation) and you have just heard congratulatory audible message after reaching a new work out milestone, your iPod nano may unexpectedly reset and lose the data for your last work out.

Resolution

If you are experiencing this issue, connect your iPod nano to your computer and use iTunes to update the latest software version.

A few points, and then. . . I am going to let it go . . . I promise.

  1. How is having your newly reached milestone erased congratulatory?
  2. For the record, I have a purple (of course) 7th generation iPod nano.
  3. I already have the latest software version loaded.
  4. I have disabled Spoken Feedback, since there's a milestone to reach for every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment