Friday, May 16, 2014

On the Avenue


  • FOUND!  Vegan Bagels.  Baked in Brooklyn.  775 5th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11232.  I am all over it.  See what you can find a few feet away from Time Warner after turning in my cable box . . . for good!

  • Today I trained for three miles, followed by dancing to Zumba music outside my laundromat.  I had weights on my hands and ankles, as my clothes cleansed and then were filled with hot air.
  • As I write this, I'm eating Baked In Brooklyn Flatbread chips with peanut butter and raisins.  
  • I made a smoothie today with coconut juice, romaine, celery, pineapple, strawberry and my current powder blend, consisting of Vega One Nutritional Shake and Navitas Naturals Hemp Powder.  I swear to you, I'm going to try selling them on my street corner.
  • I visited the new Organic Avenue on Bleecker and Crosby today.  This place was created with me in mind.  I sampled quite a few of their incredible potions and ate the greatest single vegan wrap ever.  If you have never been, or if you haven't been for a while, it's a must.  This small local chain has certainly improved with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment