Saturday, May 24, 2014

Music Be the Food


  • Somehow, I managed to have the weekend of, BOTH Saturday and Sunday.  The Cleansing Ritual has recommenced.  Having been in rehearsal all week, with script revisions needing to be made every day, and working lots at job A, I have lost some footing here.  But the beautiful thing is, I started writing a story about the cleansing of my apartment.  And of course, the more I clean, the more I get to write.  It's an excellent treat for me.
  • Dude.  I've got athletes foot, between the vegan piggy and the little guy who cried.  According to Dr. Web, MD it's called a toe web infection.  Ugh.  It's not the first time.
  • When I'm home, I drink water continually.  My favorite vessel has become a glass bottle that I purchased containing Whole Foods Vegan Caesar Dressing.  Just a moment ago, I read the dressing ingredients and I thought, did I really put this into my body?  I'm not even sure what magnesium chloride and calcium chloride are.
Non-GMO Silken Soy Sauce (Filtered Water, Whole Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride), Filtered Water, White Wine Vinegar, Dried Yeast, Non-GMO Corn Starch, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Crushed Garlic (Garlic, Citric Acid), Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid), Hot Sauce (Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic), Xanthan Gum, White Pepper. *GLUTEN FREE, SUGAR FREE, LOW SODIUM *CONTAINS: SOY.
  • I downloaded Power Music's Xtreme Cardio Mix 12 today.  I wanted to see what it would be like to commit myself to walking to the beat of the music the entire time, especially when the BPMs get progressively faster.  It was a lot of fun.  My only issue is that the album was one song shy of my four mile completion.  So when you look at my Nike+ graph, my speed just suddenly plummets at the end.  It's fine though.  I'm just going to create a new play list and put extra tunes at the beginning and end.  The Cardio Mix is continuous.  You can not separate the tracks.
  • By the way, I realize that I may have mentioned this before, but on my Cool Down play list is Aam Zameen's Common Ground.  I have no idea who she is nor what she is singing, but the music is fantastic.  Come to think of it . . . I don't have any idea what my bat mitzvah haftorah means, but it still motivates and empowers me.  It has even been the catalyst in getting several writing projects started.
http://www.workoutmusic.com/xtreme-cardio-mix-vol-12.html
But make sure you download from iTunes
http://www.kiranmusic.com/music-2/aam-zameen-common-ground
And this can be found
on my Cool Down play list:

You were in my dream


You had on a white shoes


You came to a crossroads


I was on a mountain


The sun was going down


Walking backwards


As your feet are getting stuck

Walking backwards into the future


--Matisyahu

"Breathe Easy"
Spark Seeker



No comments:

Post a Comment