Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Recalculating. Period.

Well, she appeared to me early this morning in all her glory.  According to my menstruation software, about a week to a week and a half late.  But for G-D sakes Jim, I'm a woman not an application.

I am indeed . . . Day 1.

What is fascinating to me is that I was relatively PMS free.  I did have some headaches this past week.  One required two doses of Excedrin.  But otherwise, that was that.  Usually my breasts get so progressively sore in the two weeks leading up to her appearance, that rolling onto my side in bed is so unbelievably painful.  And the food cravings and eating binges disgust me just thinking about them.

I have been told in the past that ingesting too much caffein makes the boob pain worse.  But it's caffein that makes my headaches go away.  Thinking about it now, I have been drinking significantly less caffein and a whole lot more water.

A brief cruise of Dr. Internet suggested that vitamin D helps to curb PMS symptoms.  I do take New Chapter Bone Strength every day.  But hmmmm.  I have been spending A LOT of time outside lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment