Saturday, September 13, 2014

Listening to My Body

I believe that when we get sick, it is partially a sign from G-D, or Mother Nature, our lives, the mystical forces of the universe, or insert personal belief here, telling us to just slow down.  Work and social plans can wait.  That you haven't been getting enough sleep.

And as much as it's killing frustrating me, I am choosing to accept the fact that it is okay to take a few days off of running.  I have jury duty this week and I'm working at night.  I can't tell you the next day or time I'll be able to train.  And I so want to deliver a great time at my next race, so I can graduate to a 10K in October.

But I believe that taking this time to listen to my body, is what I need to do right now.

Here is my running progress from the past few weeks:
(You may need to enlarge it on your screen to see it better.  I had to take a screen shot.)




No comments:

Post a Comment