Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Little Here and There

http://www.freemanbeauty.com

  • Slurping down a delicious baby spinach, strawberry, coconut juice smoothie with turmeric and cinnamon.  It is oh so good, a perfect dinner.
  • Come to think of it, I don't really eat dinner.  I don't eat any standard meals.  I just eat something small whenever I'm hungry. 
  • I currently have a cucumber, melon and ginseng peel-off masque on my face.
  • I am currently simmering some homemade veggie stock.
  • Bought some organic maca powder today.  Typically I buy Navitas, however, this time around I went with TerrAmazon.
Maca is an herbaceous plant native to the high Andean Mountains of Bolivia and Peru. It is one of the only food plants in the world able to thrive at such a high altitude. Maca, and more specifically the root of the plant, has a long history as a superfood.  Maca also provides an abundance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and sterols.

No comments:

Post a Comment