Thursday, September 18, 2014

Just a Drop

JUST A DROP
a meditation

I take long, slow, deep breaths.  I have entered the sacred space, where the worries of life can not enter.  I envision myself to be a tiny crystal drop of water traveling through space.  I drift upon the winds as I descend to the earth.  I am clear, pure and simple.  Time neither exists nor has started.  In the distance I see our blue planet, our Earth.  It tugs at my heart.  I allow myself to be drawn to it.  I excel towards it and see its heavenly beauty. I am filled with the vision of an ocean below.  For a moment I feel as if I am going to lose my identity in this vast ocean.  I am reassured by a feeling that this is an experience, which I will treasure forever.  I focus only on the ocean.  I relax and splash down into the expanse.

I am calm and still.  I remain conscious, and my experience has enlarged to include this entire ocean.  I notice that I can feel the waves rushing about the surface, as well as the dark stillness of my new depth.

I lap up against the shore.  The sense of silent power fills me.  I am safe and calm.  I am the ocean.  Time begins.  Days pass.  My awareness continues to grow.  Everything is a part of me, and I am a part of everything.  This ocean is the love in all things, and the love inside of me, and it is this love which makes me so much more than just a drop in the ocean.  I explore that love.  I expand my love into the perceptions of all living things in the ocean.  I watch as all life evolves in the ocean, and grows, and progresses.

I spend some time exploring this level of my consciousness.  It is my real self which I am becoming.

This is the starting point of my next meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment