Monday, September 8, 2014

Creation, Meditation, and Revelation

TODAY'S CREATION:
Oven roasted tofu and spinach with organic tomato sauce

YESTERDAY'S MEDITATION:
(May we reach for the Sicilian and Bohemian in each of us)

To me, music and meditation are linked.  As a seeker, music is my entrance into my meditation lifestyle, and is intertwined with how I now regularly approach my higher self.  Music is the language of my soul.  As I ready to meditate, I listen to music of the heart.

My meditation goal is to journey the path of my heart, to release my lower nature, and expand my divine nature.  I seek uplifting music for my meditation, allowing creativity to flow from within.  I enter the composition of this music.  I feel myself connected, and expanding with the music.  I feel a wave flowing into my heart as I flow into the music.

I feel the music in this moment.  It vibrates on a spiritual level in my heart, in love, and peace, and joy.  I contemplate these feelings.  I expand and reflect on these moments in the music.  I listen for messages from the intuition of my heart.

I focus and increase my determination, and I act in the revelations of my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment