Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy (7/2) Wednesday

Your soul knows when it's on to something. - Rachel 

Wolchin




~~~~~

Today my AMPPW (morning post pee weight) was 126.8 pounds. I am six days away from the estimated first day of my menstrual cycle. I am not showing any of my typical PMS signs, however, my body may be readjusting to the cycles of the many women who I am currently working with.

I have also decided to shift my weigh-in day to Friday, since that is the last day of the week for my running program.

=====

I have been a very bad girl as far as my food log is concerned. I'll get back to it, I promise. I have been eating fabulously though. I have been very creative in the kitchen, and I'm loving it.

Homemade energy bars

Dino kale, lentils and rainbow quinoa

My very own baba ganoush


And of course, a whole lot of my Home Brew iced tea

No comments:

Post a Comment