Monday, July 7, 2014

A Peach & an R Train Shout Out



  • Dudes.  I am currently drinking, well . . . eating with a spoon actually, the best smoothie I ever made.  We're talking about: carrot juice, coconut juice, a peach, blueberries, and Earthbound's Zen greens.  I made it yesterday and froze it.  Last night when I returned home from work, I removed it from the freezer and put it into the refrigerator.  I just blended it again and now I am enjoying the most mind blowing frozen treat possible.  The flavors are spot on.  Now truthfully, I searched Google for "PMS smoothie" and that is where I got the peach and carrot idea.  It was on several web sites.



  • This is an extra special shout out, to the lovely dynamic couple, who I met and spoke with on the R train last week.  As a direct result of our conversation, I got off the train at Borough Hall and went to Perelandra on Remsen Street in Brooklyn Heights.  I went straight back to the incredibly well kept bulk section and bought some beautiful dried dark red beans.  They were actually on sale, at I believe $2.19 per pound.  Aren't they gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment