Thursday, July 10, 2014

Very Day 3

Today was strange.

Very strange.


  • I ran today, 2.2 miles in 30 minutes.  This demonstrates excellent progression in my running program.
  • During my cool down walk, a half a block from my apartment, I started sobbing uncontrollably.  
  • While it seemed sudden, I felt it coming on.  I wanted to stop it.  I tried, but then I had to let it go.
  • At one point, it got so bad that I was wheezing as I inhaled.  for sure I would have taken a klonopin if I had it on me.
  • By the time I walked through my door, I was much calmer, so I did not treat myself to an anti-anxiety candy.
  • Moments earlier I was running, felt unstoppable, and displayed a temple to temple smile across my face.
  • I spent the rest of my day buying fruits and vegetables, watching a few bad episodes of work-out reality television from bed in a funk, made myself an absolutely amazing avocado sandwich and kick ass smoothie.
  • I ushered a musical tonight.  I felt so uplifted that I bought more fruits and vegetables on the way home.
  • Tears fell from my eyes as I wrote this during my train ride home.  And I really don't care who saw.
Wow, check out this graphic I found on the web.


No comments:

Post a Comment