Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sun's Organic Garden

You know . . .

It has easily been several months since I've carried my Klonopin.  Truthfully, I have no idea when I carried it in my urban sack last.  Once or twice I was out and about, thought about reaching for it, realized that it was at home on top of my refrigerator, and then just went about my day.  It's such a lovely feeling, an accomplishment.

My need for Ambien has dwindled as well.  I've used it less than a handful of timed during the past few months, but not recently.  I'm running very low, but I have no intention of refilling the prescription.

I'm coming for you next Zoloft.  You're days are numbered.  I believe you will be completely abolished after a few visits to Auntie Lorna, my organic herbalist.

At least, this is my hope.  We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment