Monday, February 10, 2014

Recent Discoveries


Last week, I explained to someone at my new Job B that I was a vegan.  She said Mmmmm Girl, you don't know what you're missin'.

Perhaps.  I did miss cheese cubes and brownies this past weekend.  But plant based eating has allowed me to discover products I might not have been looking for otherwise.

Cava Mezze.  From Rockville, Maryland.  Their traditional hummus contains 5 ingredients.
Whole Foods makes their own guacamole w/kale.  They call it Kalemole.  Da bomb doesn't even begin to describe it.

I was hesitant at first, since I do not miss chicken one bit.  As a matter of fact, I happily gave up chicken before I gave up beef.  But Beyond Meat out of El Segundo, California does indeed offer a delicious option.



These I found at a little market in my neighborhood.  Where have they been all my life.  Apparently in Pasadena, California.




No comments:

Post a Comment