Wednesday, February 12, 2014

H2Oh Oh

I know for a fact that since having started Job B, I have not been drinking nearly enough water.  For the past week, I've been facing headaches and I'm concerned about the amount of Excedrin I have been taking.  But typically, that is what works best for my migraines.

Then again, this could be a PMS thing, or both.  Mamma's been a bit sore.

NOW, I decided yesterday that the thing I miss most with my vegan living, is the potato, egg and cheese on an everything bagel that I used to get from the bagel shop downstairs.  Now this is a periodic missing and I'm wondering if the PMS monster is getting herself involved.

I am determined to create a plant based version.  I'm thinking scrambled tofu.  I know I can do this.  Hmmmm.

Stay healthy and rock on.

--K




No comments:

Post a Comment