Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Initially, when I started this thing, I thought the bulk of this blog would be about what I ate and how I worked out.  I envisioned charts, lists and spreadsheets.

I know.  Even the idea of it sounds completely dull.  For the billionth time, I'm not designing a diet plan.  I am not in a position to tell anyone how to live.

But I am a good storyteller, and I like to keep my feet planted in the real world, most of the time.

I shall continue to discuss my discoveries and research.  I will document my progress as a vegan endurance athlete.  Weekly weigh ins?  Of course.  Monthly body photos?  Yes.  Lists, charts, graphs, statistics . . . I'll leave those for the government agencies and marketing companies, who have made it their business to keep us fat and sick.

***


Now check me . . . and this is exciting . . . the newly revamped Run or Dye race made a major announcement today.  Join me in East Rutheford on April 13, on the Give Love World Tour.





No comments:

Post a Comment