Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekends are hard (excuse #1).

But the reality is that I work in theater (excuse #2), and we have matinees on the weekend (excuse #3), which means I work doubles on the weekends (excuse#4&4.5).  And since I'm a medicated insomniac, mornings are hard (excuse #s 5&6).

I did not get out to train this past weekend, but I did work out in my apartment both Saturday and Sunday.

I just returned from a work out walk around Park Slope.  I did 2.81 miles.  I did not train today because I had a morning errand to run in Park Slope.  That's not even worthy of an excuse#.  It's straight up bullshit.  And again, my body knows that.

Passed this wandering the streets of Park Slope

And THIS is someone's home.  How cool.


I had THE most incredibly flavorful rice milk berry muffin from Birdbath Bakery this weekend.  Do not walk, RUN.  Birdbath is a branch of the City Bakery.  I love them so.

Visit the City Bakery web site here.

My closest Birdbath bakery.

1 comment:

  1. I could so see my younger daughter living in a place like that.

    Peace ~ Bear
    http://bfshannon56.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete