Monday, December 30, 2013

Biopsy THIS!

I have been cleared to (YES!) power walk BOTH RACES tomorrow and Wednesday, provided I wear a really good sports bra.  The doctor though my idea of wearing two sports bras were an even better idea.  What an incredible way to end 2013, and then start the new year, with my Girls double belted close to my chest.

I might be a little sore, but I'm IN.  I'M TOTALLY IN.

DOC
Just please make sure you wear a really good sports bra.

ME
Doc.  Would you look at these.  My only choice is to wear really good sports bras.

Of course she and the tech laughed.

By the way, since we're on the subject, I swear by Moving Comfort.  They offer the best possible support, yet their materials allow you to move and breathe.  Their work out clothes are super amazing as well.  Check them out . . . especially because many of their products are now manufactured in Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment