Friday, January 17, 2014

Sorry I've been out of touch


  • Yesterday, my AMPPW (morning post pee weight) was 130.  This is a number that totally and completely reflects my being pre-menstrual.  My body continues to change, however, I can totally feel it.  The next few weigh-ins should be quite interesting.
  • I started my day making my Home Brew tea, oatmeal with blueberries and this week's veggie stew.  So we're talking about three pots on the burners, plus the oven.  It's looks like an art installation about my week.
  • Being fully engrossed in two jobs, even though they're both technically part-time, has eaten up every free moment and left me exhausted.  I have not trained, not one single mile, and I have not worked out since last weekend.  And my food log, well, it's been unattended to.  But I've been eating really well.  I think the weeks leading up to the present was all prep work, and now I know how and what to eat while I'm on the run.  
  • PLEASE listen to this Rich Roll pod cast.  It's episode 66 in which he interviews John Joseph who has been a LES drug dealer and a punk rock musician.  At present he is a vegan endurance athlete, and author of the book Meat Is for Pussies.




My mom's favorite color was blue, and she never wore black to a funeral.
Stay strong and rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment