Saturday, January 18, 2014

Another friendly reminder

There is a major sale going on at The Gap.  Most of their Gap Fit wear is 30% off.  And I absolutely LOVE their stuff.



Here are some of the apps I have grown to truly enjoy:

  • Carbodroid: Do I really need an app on my cell to keep track of my water intake?  Maybe, maybe not.  Did I keep track of my water intake before I downloaded the app?  No, I didn't.  It has been quite helpful, and a real eye opener.
  • Daily Feats: Initially it seemed very silly to me.  But there is no difference between this app, and making a to do list.  Setting daily and weekly goals for myself is a truly good thing.
  • Happy Cow: This has to be one of my favorites.  I have it downloaded to my cell.  I have gotten some pretty incredible restaurant and market recommendations from Happy Cow.  It totally saved my 14 day vegan challenge ass in Baltimore this past summer.
Stay strong and rock on.




No comments:

Post a Comment