Monday, March 10, 2014

What's App?

It seems that each time I connect my iPod Nano to my lap top, the information collected by my Nike+ app is sent to my Nike+ account.  I have yet to be able to track my progress through my Nike+ account.  I have tried periodically, but to no avail.  But the web site does indeed encourage me to buy quite a number of Nike devises.  It's actually fine with me since I've never truly been a Nike fan.


But I've discovered Endomondo, and I have been using it the past few days.  There is a bit of a learning curve to it, and I'll let you all know what I think when I get the hang of it.  But so far, I really like it.


I will say that I have no issues with wearing a devise that can approximate how far I've power walked.  But wearing a devise which tracks where I am at any given moment, makes me quite uncomfortable.






No comments:

Post a Comment