Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Here's How It's Been

My AMPPW (morning post-pee weight) was 129.  And I'm Day 2.  

This project, this vegan experiment, everything I have written since November, has prepared me to actually lead a healthier daily life.  I have not kept up with documenting everything as I would have liked.  I envisioned a comprehensive food log, weekly reports of my weight, and monthly photos of my changing body.

Between working jobs A and B and an occasional C, and being intensely involved in several blooming projects, I have periodically let my documentations lapse.  But . . . my plant based diet has become second nature whether I'm cooking at home, packing food for the day, or eating on the run.  On days that I can not train nor work out, I simply put on my hand weights, or ankle weights or both and commute via New York City Transit.  Sometimes I'll repeatedly walk the entire length of the subway platform while waiting for my trains.  I put on my tunes and my iPod's Nike+ tracks my distance.

It's all good.  And I feel GREAT!





No comments:

Post a Comment