Monday, April 14, 2014

4 Weeks Left

I set a goal for myself on my Nike + Dashboard.

I shall power walk 60 miles during the next 4 weeks.

I started today, banging out 4.6 miles.

It is difficult to share my progress via this blog.  Endomondo is significantly more blog friendly.  With Nike+ I can't save jpegs or pdfs.  I have to go through Facebook and share my contacts with Nike.  This is not the avenue I wish to take.  This blog is not very graphic cut & paste friendly.  Here's what I mean:

RUN MORE MILES




4.60/60miles


~~~~~
4 weeks left

~~~~~
~~~~~

Run or Dye was a complete and total blast.  I was actually disappointed when I first learned that it was not a timed race.  This is actually a part of what makes it a "fun run."  I was even wondering when the race began, how I was going to log the work out time.  And then I let it all go.  You can't possibly log everything in this life, no matter what you're pursuing.  So I guessed my time and let the purple dye snow all over me.  There were many dye stations.  But of course, purple is my favorite.



~~~~~
~~~~~

There is a huge site wide sale at Guayaki.com, and I'm currently cooking kelp noodles with organic tofu.


Stay strong and rock on!







No comments:

Post a Comment