Monday, October 27, 2014

Night Number Three



  • Last night was night number three without Ambien.  I slept from midnight to 3am and then was up for an hour.  I slept from 4am till 7am and then I was up for good.  I stayed in bed for another hour because I was soooo comfortable.  From the neck down, every single muscle in my body was relaxed.  It felt so good.  I have been Youtubing "guided sleep meditations" to help me get through once I crawl into bed.  I didn't drink an ounce of caffeine today.  I did take a pair of Excedrin, but that's IT on the caf. 
  • Jamie Oliver's Ted Talk for their Chew On This collection is a must see.  I can't seem to provide the video here, but you can connect through this link (http://www.ted.com/talks/jamie_oliver?language=en).
  • Today's smoothie included: coconut juice, Earthbound Harvest Power Greens, granny smith apple, blueberries, banana (all organic), with hemp, flax, turmeric, maca.
  • I so desperately want a living space with a larger kitchen.
  • This is going to be an interesting week balancing training, Marathon volunteering and work.  But I'm going to make it happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment