Monday, October 6, 2014

Home and Away

I'm having a tough time deciding if my home City is my clear favorite, as far as vegan eats are concerned.  I'm on the West Coast you see, and I've had the opportunity to sample these amazing places.  My variety of food choices have been endless.  The bounty of produce out here is beautiful, and the avocados taste significantly better:

SEED
Click here to link to Seed's web site,
and here for Seed's menu.


















REAL FOOD DAILY

Click here for RFD's web site.

CAFE GRATITUDE
Click here for Cafe Gratitude's web site.

Click here for Cafe Gratitude's menu.



SHOJIN

Here we're talking about plant based food brought to a level beyond comprehension.  Their offerings must be sampled to truly be believed.
Click here for Shojin's web site,
and here for their menu.





















No comments:

Post a Comment