Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Gas Challenge Below

A girl can dream, can't she?
This is the Garmin Forerunner 920xt, and way more technology than I need.  But it is pretty cool, eh?  Check it out at: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/into-sports/running/forerunner-920xt/prod137024.html
But only if it comes in purple.
=====================

Below is a chart of my training progress.  I'm really enjoying this, and I am learning so much as I go.


=====================
So my gas was accidentally turned off this morning.  I was told by Brooklyn Union-Keyspan-National Grid or whatever they call themselves, that a service person would be here anytime between now and tonight.  I am off from BOTH jobs today, and the last thing I want to do is be under utility house arrest.

So I went for my 40 minute run.  I actually took my cell phone with me, which I don't like to do.  I had my headphones on, so I wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.

Finally, I had this thought.  The mystical forces of the universe AND National Grid have gotten together and have challenged me to eat raw in my home and just keep moving until the gas is fixed.  I accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment