Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Good Morning,

My morning post pee weight (AMPPW) is 129.  I refuse to weigh myself more than once a week.  I don't want to be skinny.  I want to be lean and strong.

I cheated twice yesterday.  First, after my morning work out, I went to my bagel shop and got my favorite: potato, egg and cheese on an everything bagel.  I treated myself since . . . hello . . . I did two 5Ks this past weekend.  I wasn't going to, but I did.  Because the thing about treats and cheat days is that your body knows.

Then last night, I thought the cast of one of our shows was having a pizza party.  I could have sworn that I saw mini pizzas from my favorite vegan pizza shop come into the building.  It turned out to be a cookie and beer party.  Classy I know.  The beer doesn't phase me at all.  But the cookies were from Insomnia.  I tried to walk away . . . but I ate two.

These are not terrible offenses.  But I do wonder what will happen in these situations during my 2014 challenge.

Be well,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment