Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall Back


  • I'm currently watching Killer at Large: Why Obesity is America's Greatest Threat.  It is absolutely shocking to me that this movie is six years old.  The audio mix is difficult to sit through in spots, but worth it.  We have to be significantly more discriminate as to who we offer the Capitol Hill keys to.

  • I have slept Ambien free for 9 nights in a row.  My caffeine cut off time is 3pm and I am actually getting tired at night.  I have had headaches pretty much every day, and I consider it to be a small prices as far as detoxing is concerned.  As a result, I did not volunteer for the Marathon this morning.  It was mostly due to poor planning on my part, but there are times that you have to choose your health above all else.  You are all my witnesses.  I shall volunteer 100% in 2015.

 These are "guided sleep meditation" videos from Youtube.  They actually work. 

Below are some vibes and vittles I came across this week.  I'm just passing them on.




No comments:

Post a Comment